• When Damerell Group Ltd will collect information from you;
• What will be collected;
• How Damerell Group Ltd stores personal information; and
• How personal information is used by Damerell Group Ltd.
Information that we collect
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
• Contact information;
• Interactions with us;
• Billing or purchase information.
We collect your personal information in order to:
• Contact customers in relation to the property they have visited;
• Ensure the security of our client’s property;
• Ensure we have sufficient information in the event of an unforeseen emergency;
• Communicate with customers for information they have opted to receive;
Who do we share your information with?
Besides our staff, we share this information with third party suppliers in order to publish materials for the purposes of marketing our client’s property, as well as publishing materials our clients and customers have opted to receive.
Providing of information
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter your name, phone number, or address, we’ll be unable to allow you to enter onto our client’s property.
How Damerell Group Ltd protects your information
We keep your information safe by keeping all information in a secure location, both physically and digitally, and only allow the salesperson you are dealing with and the appropriate administrators access. We do not disclose your information to third parties except as noted above or as required by law.
We keep your information for a minimum of 7 years at which point we securely destroy it by disposing of physical documents using a secure disposal service.
How you can access and request collection of your information
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, or if you have any questions about our policy or our practices, please contact us at:
PO Box 47028,